Hifazat-e-Nisa, Women with IBD’s Support Project
Hifazat-e-Nisa Project helps those Women Patients with Inherited Bleeding Disorders (PWBD), registered with the HPWS RWP who cannot afford to pay for treatment. The project is specially designed for women’s with IBD’s.
- Initial two doses at HTC will be on half price.
- Additional dose, if required, will be provided free of cost.
- Admitted patients with bleeding episode, for surgery or childbirth will be provided free factor to cover the event.
- One dose of factor for home treatment can be provided at half price.
- Patients, who are donors, will be given free factor for the amount of donation only.
- Unusual circumstances to be dealt on case to case basis by the Medical Officer with discussion with Director.
- For unregistered patients we follow our previously made policy.
HPWS Rwp retains the rights to change or amend factor policy at any time.