Hifazat e Nisa
Hifazat e Nisa
Hifazat-e-Nisa, Women with IBD’s Support Project
Hifazat-e-Nisa Project helps those Women Patients with Inherited Bleeding Disorders (PWBD), registered with the HPWS RWP who cannot afford to pay for treatment. The project is specially designed for women’s with IBD’s.
- Initial two doses at HTC will be on half price.
- Additional dose, if required, will be provided free of cost.
- Admitted patients with bleeding episode, for surgery or childbirth will be provided free factor to cover the event.
- One dose of factor for home treatment can be provided at half price.
- Patients, who are donors, will be given free factor for the amount of donation only.
- Unusual circumstances to be dealt on case to case basis by the Medical Officer with discussion with Director.
- For unregistered patients we follow our previously made policy.
HPWS Rwp retains the rights to change or amend factor policy at any time.
Account Name: HPWS RWP
Account No: 0504-003166320-3
IBAN: PK21 HABB 0005 0400 3166 3203
Bank Name: Habib Bank Ltd,
Satellite Town Branch RWP
Note: Donors in Rawalpindi/Islamabad can also be facilitated by having their donations picked up by the official representatives of HPWS RWP.
If you cannot give, but still want to support our cause, please share our website and Facebook page with your friends, family members and co workers. With more people aware of our cause, we will be one step closer to giving Haemophilia patients a life free of pain and disabilities.